mah vidz

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Disciple
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#16 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 pm

[XK]`HavØc_ wrote:We don't advise you use 15 year old nerdshit halo language on our forums, thanks. Next time it's "my" videos.

-Management

Damn, even I say "mah" and I'm 18 but it's not serious... :shock:

[XK]Hav

Post#17 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 pm

vish wrote:
[XK]`HavØc_ wrote:We don't advise you use 15 year old nerdshit halo language on our forums, thanks. Next time it's "my" videos.

-Management

hey havoc, STFU!

shit... i'm sowwwy

Was only trying to point out we try to draw the line in this world of halo nubbery. It frightens me the way people present themselves on this game, when you find out their 23 and still enjoy saying "lawl", "lmfaoo", and talking shit constantly when they die. Creating god knows what smiley faces constantly. =+= :Y $_$ (~_~) LMAOOOO, We try to be mature as possible, well not really. Just don't act like a nerd.

vish
Nub

Post#18 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:03 pm

oh yea i almost forgot. internet is serious business. i'll keep that in mind next time.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#19 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:14 pm

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that one is given the "privilege" to act like a complete feral douche; unless you're in XK and are either drunk/stoned, then it's completely appropriate. I'm speaking generally Vish, this post wasn't made towards you.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#20 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm

[XK]`HavØc_ wrote:
vish wrote:

-Management

hey havoc, STFU!

shit... i'm sowwwy

Was only trying to point out we try to draw the line in this world of halo nubbery. It frightens me the way people present themselves on this game, when you find out their 23 and still enjoy saying "lawl", "lmfaoo", and talking shit constantly when they die. Creating god knows what smiley faces constantly. =+= :Y $_$ (~_~) LMAOOOO, We try to be mature as possible, well not really. Just don't act like a nerd.

party pooper
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

vish
Nub

Post#21 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 am

[XK]BRENTos wrote:Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that one is given the "privilege" to act like a complete feral douche; unless you're in XK and are either drunk/stoned, then it's completely appropriate. I'm speaking generally Vish, this post wasn't made towards you.

i agree but not the whole "if you're in XK part", but getting drunk/stoned is understandable. By any means i didn't know the name of this thread would be such a problem or would judge me as a douche bag, but all i was trying to do was show some creativity and emphasise in my thread title. was trying to make it different/unique. damn guys lol.

edit: but it's all cool now. i'll try not to do that next time.

[XK]Disciple

Post#22 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am

Havoc just had some kidney stones, that's all. Hope you understand.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#23 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 am

Fuck that guido (:D)

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#24 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Mah
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Disciple

Post#25 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Yo B nice sig.

[XK]Hav

Post#26 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 am

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ

[XK]`Tømé»

Post#27 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:48 am

b has crossed over to the dark side
[XK] Ranger® wrote:iyou'd be screaming bot bot bot until all the pussy juice ran dry in your mommy's vagina.

[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: wait lemme be damo
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: im right your wron
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: wrong*
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: stfu
[XK]eh?: fuck u limey
--
[šký]3sK`: do u want me to bend u over and rape u prison style?
[XK]!B•: So you admit you're a faggot eh?

Return to “Montages”