Temp's Redemption

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Temp's Redemption

Post#1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:32 pm

http://files.filefront.com/tempredemtio ... einfo.html

Not taking garn's advice and hacking my own xfire to have a 1 letter password...temp discovered it for 2 days.

He claims to have played with kitty and havoc and sightjacked himself while playing to securely prove that he is indeed done with his hacking ways. I watched it and must say he has an interesting taste of music.

He also had a few words to say to a few XK before he gave me back my xfire account:

Havoc: fuck you nigga
Erosion:fuck you nigga
garniso: fuck you especially nigga. Make fun of my yearly income on teamspeak more you dirt tool. I'll fucking use my taxi job night shift and personally cut your fucking balls off.
Kitty: good games last night bro.
B: thanks for rcon to zot's server and nice last chat we had.
Zotob: I hope you don't mind your server being renamed to Temp's 10 man NY...
J roc: what? fucking thought I forgot about you? Even though we haven't spoke in forever bastard, you make fun of pic more and I'll fucking shank your ass bitch nigga kid dick.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: Temp's Redemption

Post#2 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:39 pm

That was funny as shit bro. When you said you were going to sj yourself I honestly thought you were joking. That's really impressive.

[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Wow temp, you need to SJ yourself every game. Ns.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#4 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:57 pm

lol, the match was ok. i need to 2v2 havoc some more.

Return to “Montages”